Monday, September 12, 2011

Live with Regis and Kelly!

Whitney and I decided to try our hand at early morning TV show filming and headed to Regis and Kelly bright one AM. We stood in the no ticket line just hoping we would get in... eventually we met the two great women below from Hershey PA who saw pity on the pregnant gal in line and gave us two extra tickets. This big stomach comes in handy more than you would think! We sat on the front row and even got to chat with Kelly. She made some wise cracks about me being about to pop and asked, "Did someone in the audience impregnate you?" Whitney wittily replied, "Regis did!" Everyone laughed. Then she told me stories about having to hop into her tall director chair and going to the bathroom a little each time in her fancy dresses. She also tried to claim that she was enormous, but I think anyone who has ever seen her knows that's not possible. Kelly told me her best advice was to sleep when the baby is sleeping, but really do it. Hand her off to anyone offering to hold her so I can wash my hair and take longer than a 3 minute shower and just enjoy the heck out of every minute because they grow up too fast. It was an awesome experience and all the better because of our free tickets and chatting with Kelly twice for a while. Thanks Whit for knocking off a NYC to do list with me! Apparently, we even made it on camera a few times smiling and clapping like buffoons!
This is the Women's Tennis US Open Champ below...
Vampire Diaries guy

Ms. Doubtfire's competition himself: Gotta love some Pierce Brosman

Extreme Team: They beat a Guinness book record of flips and dunks today.


1 comment:

Esther Noelle said...

What a neat experience!!! How awesome you got to talk to Kelly Ripa! She is so cute. Yes I bet a big belly is helpful out there - here I'm just like every other woman! ha!