Friday, September 16, 2011

Cafe Rio Cravings

Baby update... she could come any day now, but as of now.. Im at work and glad she is taking her time getting here... Im feeling good and the longer she stays in the healthier she is...

In the mean time...
Mary Martha and I decided to suit our pregnancy cravings and take on making a yummy Cafe Rio salad. Its a lot of work, but its the most amazing taste I know of. Seriously, I crave this more than anything else- pregnant or not. My mouth is salivating just looking at the pictures. Anytime anyone is up for a Cafe Rio night at home- let me know.

2 comments:

Mary Martha said...

What a fun night. Cafe Rio was so yum. Thanks for all your help and for practically doing the dinner. I was so sick back then and let you do all the cooking and cleaning as you were 39 weeks. A month later, I still feel bad about it.

Esther Noelle said...

Mmmm Cafe Rio! I could eat this every day and not get sick of it!