Saturday, September 10, 2011

Duffs visit Big Apple

Some of my family headed into the City this week to check out the US Open- Katie and Mawmaw tagged along to check out the city with ME! It was so fun to have them here! I had to work a lot while they were here, but it was still so nice even to spend a few hours with them. We checked out FAO, ate good food, opened LOTS of baby presents, and explored Times Square in the rain. I think Kate loved it all- Can't wait for her to come back to the Big City.
Little Briggs was such a trooper and Kate carried him around the entire time- Luckily Will got him warmed up to him quickly to give Katie's hip a rest.
Nothing better than seeing this man spry and walking about the city.
Mawmaw and I have matching handbags!! I love that Kate Spade made a bag that my Grandma and I both LOVE!
I know... I'm HUGE!



Dear Katie, Come back soon. You need another taste of The Big Apple. Love, New York

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Amanda what are you talking about??!! you look tiny! i'm so glad your family could come and visit!! i bet it was so good to see them! counting down the days until baby comes..soooo soon!!!