Friday, September 18, 2009

Not a New York minute

So I have thought of a lot of things that are post worthy, but there honestly has not been one minute to spare around here- Our apartment got broken into and we had our computer stolen and camera- dont be alarmed- all is well. But now all the pics I have are on my camera so bare with the randomness. William left today on a chore to Utah to get all of our clothes for our long haul in NYC. I could not take off work right now and so he decided to and be forced to be back to the one place we miss more than anything. UTAH!!! I miss it. He will be driving our car, with our friends, at our school, and our stomping grounds. So I have decided to take this time to decorate our apt's white walls, shop around NYC, take LOTS of sweet pics around the city, prep a few meals, post some blogs, and MISS MY HUSBAND! Enjoy.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Oh my gosh! This is such a small world, I cannot even tell you!! Okay are you ready for this? I'm looking over your blog and I see this girl I recognize: Rachel Nelson? Yeah she totally lived next door to me at Heritage Halls my freshman year at BYU!! Random??!?! So crazy. She and her room-mate Annie would come over and chat sometimes. Annnyway how random is that??! Are you guys related?

On to business, YES we should hang out! Hurray for blog friends! I am pretty busy with work Mon-Fri but I would love to get together for a Saturday lunch or a girls night any time! Or a Sunday get together, you know, whatever works! Did my eyes deceive me or do you really live in the West Village?! If you do, know that I am extremely jealous!! I LOVE it down there, it's so stinkin cute/quaint/fun. Are you in the Union Square ward? If so, our friends, Casey and Todd Matheny are also in that ward.

All right, I am getting carried away with this comment. My email is angiemharding at gmail, and my number is 801-368-8569. We should totally get together! We're in similar situations: 3 month adventure/internship-turned longer term job! Exciting life!