Friday, September 18, 2009

Crafts.

I felt like this was my most common position if I was not wrestling with the boys- Luca and Marcus are so great. We did so many crafts and projects this summer- The summer was so relaxed- but I am excited to have a schedule with school and get into routines, but I will miss the summer days so much.... Some of my favorites are- Enchanted Learning, Kaboose, copy the ideas from Oriental Trading with things you already have, DLTK, Crayola, and there are lots more, but these are easy and quick with some that require very little prep and supplies. Look for the kits they sell online and make your own- Really great to take an hour to prep a few ziplocks with the materials ready and they have a craft stock for when you need to shake things up. I have to make a list of the ideas I see so when I need to pull something out of my hat I can. Please share any other ideas- I did tie die t-shirts because I saw Olivia did them with her kids- So fun!!


No comments: