Thursday, September 10, 2009

Fashion week

Anyone close to me knows- I am not a fashionista- I can put together a mean Jcrew outfit ( I worked there), but outside of cardigans flats I am lost. So tonight with my Mawmaw, Aunt Sherry, Aunt Angie, and William we hit up Fashion Night out. We started on canal, worked our way to SoHo and then up by our house on Bleeker. It was SO awesome. They were giving out free gifts (ask Angie about this one) and lots of free food! We ate at Morandi- We have been talking it up a lot and we were not in love, but glad to try it. We saw Blake Livily- Love her. Also what else would complete a fashion night out but treats at Magnolia Bakery? Thanks for coming up to visit ladies!

During this week of fashion events in NYC- Will snuck into numerous fashion shows at Bryant Park- where all of the biggest shows were. Then he snuck me into the Lacoste show!!!! It was so unbelievable. I could not get enough of it. I looked totally out of place, while Will just strutted around in his suit like he was the next one on the runway. It was priceless.

No comments: