Saturday, August 14, 2010

Summer Streets.

Park Avenue closed a few Saturdays in August for bikers, runners, walkers, skaters, and basically anyone but cabs and cars. It was a day of exercise and fun for NYC. They had dumpster pools, free bike and skate rental, free food, and lots of different classes. I met up with the Hardings to eat at Shake Shack and check out the Bali class (that was WILD). I wish I would have participated more, but it was just a fun idea I had to share. Will needs to get back in town.

So above our table there was this FEARLESS squirrel that was eating berries and dropping them on my head throughout my meal. It was kind of scary- I even jumped out of my chair in fear and crushed Kate's puppy toy -she was not very happy but I promised to replace it as the tears built up in her eyes. :)

This is Bali dancing. It was so crazy. I want to take a class.




No comments: