Monday, August 9, 2010

Deep Creek Lake

Will and I headed to Deep Creek Lake, MD for the weekend to see
The Parsons for the first time in OVER a YEAR!! It was so amazing (I tried to come up with a better word that really expresses how great it was, but I just can't find a word to express my sincere excitement) to see them and take a mini vacation. I was there for Saturday and Sunday and could not get enough of Robby's chattering, Esther's back rubs and chats, Will in his swim suit with amazing long legs, boat rides, great food and good good good friends. I was just so happy to see everyone.

Becca , Esther, Me, sweet little Annie (who is such a doll)
Was starting to forget how much fun I have with this girl- Love you Es
It took Robby about 20 minutes to figure out we are the same people from his birth to 2 year old that begged to be with him anytime we could. I LOVE this little man.

He is SOOO big!
Meet Annie. Picture describes her perfectly.
I normally dont like pictures of myself, but this one was so fun because I am talking to Es on the boat and just loving every minute of it.


Ahhh- How crazy it was for me to travel
that far in such a short time-
I left Will there to party on for a few more days-
I actually cried when I left.
I was so sad to leave this happy place.
But I am so grateful that we made it happen!
Can't wait to do it again... but next time Will stays with ME!
Love you Parsons, Romneys, and Pincocks!!

5 comments:

Angie said...

Wow, it looks BEAUTIFUL! My cousin (Dayna Richards Magleby) is there right now, her family goes for like a month every August. It seems like such a peaceful, beautiful place. Glad you got to make a trip!

Olivia Carter said...

Looks like such a fun trip! I've never been to deep creek but I hear it's LOVELY!

Esther Noelle said...

OHHHHH that was SOOOO fun! I can't believe we went that long without seeing you. :( If Will comes out in Sept you HAVE to come with him!!! I miss you!!!!

Long and Foster said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Long and Foster said...

Looks like you had an awesome time at Deep Creek Lake. Your pictures are so clear and beautiful!