Saturday, February 13, 2010

Birthday Bliss


Let me worn you- I don't usually pamper myself like this, but this year I decided whether I deserved it or not I was doing it. So brace yourself for a spoiled girl's bday agenda.
6:45- Alarm goes off for my normal day, but I hit snooze as I remembered I have the day off!!! Thanks Laura!! Then we laid in bed and talked about the day at hand.
7:20-William had a big day at work so he headed off.
7:30-I watch my favorite Seinfeld episodes and relaxed while I did a f
ew things around the house and took a really long time to slo
wly get ready for the day.
9-Wrote an emo blog post that is out of the ordinary for me
11-Sat in Anthropology while talking to my grandparents. Love the ambiance of that place.
12-Meet William for lunch. We had a great lunch at Chop't- yummy southwest chicken salad.
He got great news at work today and I was more into celebrating that then my bday. We chatted about work and everything we wanted until his lunch break was over and I had to leave.
2- Walked into Bliss spa where I enjoyed spending my bday present from my boss as I got a massage, ate chess and crackers, took a steam shower, used great products and basically soaked up every second of the 2 hours I was there. I did everything slowly and for once in a long time did not think about anything but enjoying being spoiled. This place was
fantastic.
Walked into this sight.

Got into my robe here before my massage and spent one hour taking an amazing waterfall steam shower in this amazing bathroom. Then got completely ready at this counter for our date. The shower head was unbelievable- it was attached to the top of the ceiling instead of the wall- I am not aspiring to have this type of shower head in my home one day.

I ate fruit, cheese, crackers, and brownies in this pre/post relaxation room. I then had a cup of caffeine free tea before heading to the shower. This room was so nice. I never feel like I have nothing to do or a care in the world and here I let go of everything.
This is the place of heavenly rub down. She was shocked at my knots in my shoulders and suggested my husband start working on my knots. Better believe I have been using that one since then. And Taylor of course helps me out consistently.

4:30- Walked out of Bliss onto the streets of soho to shop until William was ready to meet me for dinner. He had picked out a new restaurant that I was really excited to try!
6- Met at Bianca for the Most amazing dinner I have had in the city. I ate the smallest of bites possibly because there was so much flavor you only needed a little bit. William got bolognese and I got the pan seared filet mignon.




7:30- Went to Coach store by our house to get my darling gift!!! Will got me a heart keychain for my ugly huge set of keys I have to have everyday. I loved it- perfect practical gift for me. Dessert at Magnolia bakery- Chocolate cake and banana pudding. I love their banana pudding and I actually don't love cake, but I LOVED THIS CAKE tonight.

8- Made my birthday wish. shhh. Cant share.
9- Worn out and watched a movie and relaxed with William

IT WAS A GREAT BIRTHDAY! THANK YOU FOR YOUR CALLS AND WELL WISHES!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR ANOTHER YEAR OF LIFE!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Happy (late) birthday! That sounds like an AMAZING day, seriously. Birthdays are the best. Usually I don't like being spoiled or the center of attention, but that is the one day I let myself just soak it up. :) Glad you did the same!

Esther Noelle said...

Yeah!!! So glad you had a great birthday! You totally deserve! Sounds like it was magnificent! Wish we could celebrate with you.