Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Yoga.

A sweet girl in our ward has started teaching Yoga for FREE twice a week and I have been going and falling in love with yoga. Its amazing. It is not like this picture, but the last 5 minutes when you meditate I really feel like this is me- out in the middle of no where by the ocean just breathing. Thank you Rebecca Davenport for introducing me to this great form of exercise. I feel so great the next day, but a little sore. And thanks Will for babysitting so my girlfriends can come with!

2 comments:

Esther Noelle said...

Yoga, huh? I might have to try that some day! Good job working out! It was so good to talk to you today! Thanks for calling! We miss you!

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

I fell in love with yoga a couple years ago. Unfortunatley, I got out of the habit. But you're inspiring me to get into it again!

I would love to see pics of your cute litle apartment. Please post some!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
~other Amanda