Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Labor Day with the Mathenys

To my great surprised we swung a trip to the Hamptons with Casey, Todd, and Harps. 
I love these three. 
We hit up the beach. Sag store for lunch. Picnic while watching planes take off. BridgeHampton Main Street. Tennis tourney at my employers beach house. Then lots and lots of swimming. 
Glad I didn't know they were moving when we did all of this because I would have been sad instead of pure joy spending time with our buds.  
































What a great day... have to add that after the self timer on my camera took this photo I left it sitting on the court and didn't remember it until we got home. I laid in agony all night knowing that it was 100% chance of thunderstorms all night and my camera (and friend) was gone forever.
I eventually got the camera back. After being in the pouring rain for at least 6 hours it still works!!
And so happy to have these photos to document such a great day.

No comments: