Sunday, September 16, 2012

Happy Birthday in Mississippi

We headed down south to celebrate EP's first birthday. It was great to be with family. 
EP loved her party. Katie designed two amazing cakes. Mawmaw planned a BBQ dinner from Leatha's. And my Mom planned a party that was perfect. We sat in her backyard filled with lanterns and decor (of course) and enjoyed watching EP run around. 








No trip is complete without a trip to the farm with Mimi and Grandaddy. 
EP loves the animals! And her Grandparents. 
 

I love seeing my little brother. He is so funny and fun to spend time with! Can't wait to see you again!!

I love seeing EP with her grandparents and great parents. It really is the sweetest sight. I don't have many pictures from this weekend on my camera, but it was great to spend time with everyone and celebrate with this little girl.

No comments: