Sunday, February 12, 2012

Happy 25 years to me.


Magnolia Bakery banana pudding. 
I could watch them frost cakes and cupcakes for hours. 

I must say this is the largest labor of love that I have ever received. This cake was make while Casey was contracting in preparations for baby Harper to come! She headed to the hospital only minutes after handing off this amazingly delicious cake. I spent the rest of the night eating cake with dear friends- thanks to Larsens for having us over! And checking my phone every few minutes with news of Harper. 


We thought it would be cute to see her play in the cake- but before we could stop her she was taking a taste of her own! She is her father's daughter. 

Love my annual flowers from Pops and Mawmaw. 

And cards from Piper and Nolan. Check out the D in my acrostic poem- Demanding. Haha- Piper is always telling me that I am such a strict nanny. She apoligized and said it was the only D word that she could think of. Little man drew a picture of me and made a maze for me to run through. 

It was a fabulous birthday and many thanks to my family and friends for making it happen. 

Noted: Baby Harper came into the world just after my birthday ended. 
She is healthy and strong and we can't wait to meet her! 

No comments: