Thursday, February 9, 2012

Drooling Diva




I just love the headbands lent to us from Jenna. I put them on her all the time and just smile. Tonight we practiced sitting up- It was floppy, but really crazy that she is already so strong and almost there. She is growing up too fast. I know everyone always says that, but when its your own baby its just different. 

My good friend Mary Martha had her twin boys yesterday and I'm amazed how long ago it seems I was at the hospital having EP. I am so happy for the Checkett family and that all 3 are doing well. Can't wait for us to meet our new little friends!! 

2 comments:

Jenna said...

I'm so happy she is getting some use out of those headbands! She really is looking like you these days! So gorgeous! She is such a little doll. So happy for MM too! Cute post! It makes you realize how fast they grow up, right?!

Cara said...

Ah she is so beautiful. I wish I was going to NYC soon. Love you!