Monday, May 16, 2011

Its a....

Today we found out what we were having so I had the nurse write down the gender on a piece of paper and I went to the store and picked out two outfits- one boy and one girl- the sales rep wrapped up the gender on the paper and I took that package to open with William together.
We opened it together at Rockefeller Center and found out its a GIRL!

Although we both thought it was a boy and at first I felt a little sad to be honest, we are now totally excited for our baby girl!! I guess I should probably start liking pink and ruffles about... NOW!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Oh my gosh, I had no idea you were even pregnant!! And a girl, how FUN! I used to think I wanted all boys, but as my friends and family have had babies I have fallen in love with little girls and I think I will be really sad if I don't have at least one. They are just so cute. So I'm happy for you!