Sunday, March 7, 2010

WSP, Thrift stores, lots of pork


Today started off so nice- basketball for Will- I relaxed- Then we went to beautiful Washington Square Park. It was so nice out. Angie was kind enough to share her photography with me...



Then we hit up Stand 4 for fries for an appetizer before going furniture shopping, not for us, don't worry.We ate GIANT slices of pizza at Artichoke- pretty great and sat outside in the sun to enjoy the first taste of Spring.


The rest of the weekend consisted of cooking a lot of pork and creating meals around it. We made sweet pork for Cafe Rio style burritos and BBQ pork for sandwiches and mac n cheese- We ate dinner on their roof and looked out on this amazing city we somehow got a chance to live in. I am SOOO pumped for SPRING!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

That pizza looks so yummy! This warmer weather is heavenly. YAY for SPRING!! And I am way weirded out... does this mean that there is another Angie Harding in this city? Or is it Angie Farnsworth?

Angie said...

I can't believe there's two of me in the city. Haha. We should definitely do lunch, I feel bad we never could coordinate our schedules back in the Fall. I work on Park and 62nd Tuesday-Friday. (Well, I work next Monday but that's an exception.) What's your schedule like?