Monday, March 22, 2010

Rainy Mondays

Dear blog-
today was rainy and dreary, but I did get to lay around this morning and go into work late bc my family is in ut skiing. I am a bit jealous, but happy to be here with my dear. I had lunch today with a sweet friend and enjoyed chatting about girl stuff. Then I got to see will for a moment at work and headed back to my work to finish up for the day. So when the kids are not around I focus on projects for the family dealing mostly with organization of rooms, closets, and storage. After work I was waiting for will to get home when he called to insist I run uptown quick to meet an old friend. Mr robert parsons was in town for business for a few hours!! We were so happy to see him and chatted for a while before he had to catch his flight. He is such a great example of working hard and of learning. So thankful we got to spend time with such a dear friend. Its still raining but that didn't stop us from running into a favorite store to buy a pillow we have been talking about for a while. Its a big pretty pillow that does not match anything we have, but we like it.
That's all.

3 comments:

lauren ann said...

um HELLO.... how is it that I have not known about this blog until now. I could have been blog stalking you guys all this time:) Hope you are doing well. We just love you guys. Ill look you up next time im in NYC to hit up magnolias for some banana cream pudding!!

Allison said...

i miss you guys. ha i miss the adventures of visiting will during his lunch breaks and meeting up w/ you in between. ps i saw robert this past week too :)he came and saw me at work, it was really nice..he may have told you. anyways. love you and miss you. hope all is well

The Romney Family said...

Can I just say what a DREAM it must be to be young, married and living in NYC? Your posts are so cute, they always make me crave the mystery and excitement and wonder that is NEW YORK!

P.S. So glad (and jealous!) that you all got to see my dad. He is a hard man to pin down, I tell you what!