Monday, December 7, 2009

Wicked






My Uncles Stephen and Michael came to NYC this week- We took them to a few of our favorite places and they took us to theres! They are NYC pros. I love these guys- They took us to our first NYC Broadway play- Wicked. Words do not express my passion for this show. It was moving. I want to defy gravity for it. I recommend, no I insist, you come to NYC or catch the traveling show to see it in your life. It is a MUST. I almost cried at intermission thinking it was almost over. It was amazing. Spectacular. I could keep going, but just call me. I have so much more to say. Will loved it even more than I thought. I was witty and clever and just inspiring. Then we hung out at the Plaza with them. Michael let me show him around my stomping grounds-downtown Manhattan- He is an excellent photographer so there will be more pics when I can get them from him.
When I was a little girl my Uncle Stephen told me the story of Phantom of the Opera and how one day he would take me there- Well he kept his promise. Phantom was darker, but spoke a deeper message of knowing who you are and why you are how you are. It was really powerful.
I am so happy I got to spend time with Michael and Stephen. Thank you both for coming!!

No comments: