Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Smallest Apt in New York City- Ha

Check this out before reading my post.

So after reading this I just think you should know that our apartment is smaller than this one. We are getting a little prideful about our place and I keep thinking I should take pictures and send it in to the New York Post. We LOVE our apt. Could not make me move. Will looks all the time at other apartments, but I always get upset and say that he is cheating on our apt by looking at other ones. Its so cozy and sweet. This week we added curtains. Love this place.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Wait, seriously? Yours is really smaller than 175 square feet?! I didn't know they made them that small! That is incredible. I thought ours was tiny at 375. That is nuts. I think I would be outside all the time!