Monday, November 9, 2009

America's Capital

This happened a longgg time ago. But I am going to start trying to catch up on some must have posts. The Cannons came home with us for the weekend. This was actually one of our first few hang outs together. But after three days together and a long bus ride we are best buds. Taylor and Craig have lived in the city for a while now and little did we know become our event planners for the next few months. We toured DC on our trip- LOVED going downtown. Then we hung out with the fam and went to the Temple. Don't forget played in the leaves with Kayla our sweet niece. Annabelle was around too and I would not let anyone else hold her! They are darling.


Taylor is actually a movie star- This is a pic I got from TMZ from the paparazzi
They are so embarrassing
Check out the LEAVES!!!



I feel a special connection with Lincoln- We actually have the same B-day
Majestic

Great Falls


Meet Kayla

3 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Great pics! It makes me miss Maryland SO MUCH!

Angie said...

Hey amanda. Hope you're having a great holiday! Are you in DC? If so, I have a small favor to ask you. I was wondering if you could bring a piece of luggage back to New York with you. It's at naomi and Josh davis's house on Capitol hill. Let me know if that would be a possibility! Happy holidays!

The Romney Family said...

Amanda--So good to see you guys at Girts the other day! Hope you enjoyed the rest of your vacation. I texted a few people trying to get your email address but haven't had any success yet so I thought I'd just give you mine. Send me a quick email so I have your addy and then I'll add you to the blog list!

akromney@gmail.com

Hope you guys had/have a safe trip back to NY (I'm assuming you already left?) and that the transition back to work isn't too painful! ;)

P.S. That's pretty sweet that you share a birthday with Lincoln!