Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving day was full of family food and fun. This was my first Thanksgiving in DC.
We have a lot to be Thankful for this year- Jobs, moving to New York, our Ward, friends, family and having the True Gospel of Jesus Christ.

William, Matt, and Spencer

Bill and Calleen always try to make everything PERFECT for us. Thank you!
Me, Adrienne, and Kayla


We have started a little family b-ball time when we got to DC now- I LOVE IT! Obviously Will loves basketball, but I had no idea Mr. Bill and Mark would represent on the court as they did. Catherine, oh Catherine- Lets just say I went easy on you after you could take my mad defense.
William's got one shot- thats all you need when you sink it every time right?
This is a embarrassing picture- But I think you should now how much I got into this to appreciate the story.

Favorite pic of Catherine. She is pretty intense player herself.

Mark drives to the basket.

What does a foul look like?

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving as well!!


No comments: