Friday, October 23, 2009

Christmas Trees

We walked around to check out the Christmas decorations tonight thinking about how much we LOVE this city. This is one of my favorite parks- and its really close to our house. There is also a huge fountain in the middle and then this arch.

Check out the awesome tree in the middle. I love Christmas trees- Could have something to do with my Mimi and Grandaddy owning a Tree Farm my whole life :) they sale Christmas trees for hundreds of dollars on the side of the streets here. I may look into shipping one from their farm next year- It would be cheaper. Insane.

I loved all the trees in the city. Favorites- Rockefeller (obv.), Stock exchange, Seaport, and Washington Square (pictured)- Have I mentioned I love the city?William looks so New Yorkerish in his overcoat and scarf. Love it.

No comments: