Thursday, August 23, 2012

Weekend babysitting in Hamptons... Don't mind if I do.

Our weekend in the Hamptons with Nolan began with an intense lightsaber battle. 
EP loved playing with a big kid for the weekend. 

She walks around like this saying, "Hi-ya!" 

Bought him a slip-n-slide. 
I think I had as much fun as he did on this thing. 

Nolan's first driving range! 







We love just driving around and today we found this gem. Heavenly. 




Experiencing the county fair. 
 The above picture is before the ride began and Will had to yell for the attendent to stop the ride bc Nolan was freaking out!! So we stuck to the safer rides the rest of the time! 







Bridgehampton Beach Club. 
Love this place. 
Nice to be here and not feel like "the help!"


 This is one of my favorite parts of summer. She passes out on the beach everytime. I love it. 

This was such a great weekend. Nolan asked if he could be adopted into our family for the weekend! 
It was so much fun to explore the Hamptons on our own and having kids to experience things with makes it all the more fun! 
I love this place. 

No comments: