Monday, July 16, 2012

9 Months


This month has been full of excitement. 
First steps turning into full on walking. 
Signing is actually working as a form of communication rather than merely entertainment. 
Made it to the 3rd percentile in weight. Finally. 
16 pounds. 28 inches. 
Eating anything we offer and all the time. 
Loves playing with pink ball. 
Knocks over every tower of blocks or cups as fast as I build them. 
Started dancing to music. Favorite song- Charlie Brown by Coldplay. 
Just so much fun. And busy. 
I think now that I want to freeze time, but I know its just going to keep getting better and better! 
We love you EP! 

3 comments:

Lizzie said...

She is darling! Love that rocker - we are in the market & that one looks lovely.

Esther Noelle said...

Love this list of what she's up to! Glad she's taking to the signing! And this picture of her is just gorgeous!

Mary Martha said...

My boys are almost 9 months and they are not standing. EP amazes me. Such a cutie!