Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Happy First Father's Day!


Dear Dada,
I love you so much already and we are just getting started together. When you wake up in the mornings you sing a silly song that makes me happy too. "Get up! Get up! Its time to get up!" Then I watch you intently as you get ready for work. I love when you brush your teeth and put on your socks the most. Then I give you a bug kiss and hug good bye as we walk you to the elevator and I send you off with a wave. Mama and I wait for your call so I can smile and giggle while I listen to you talk to me over the phone and I look around the room trying to find you.
I kick my legs and bounce my whole body when I see you walking towards me to pick me up from Mama at work. Then we have our dada/ daughter time together. We go on walks to the dog parks. eat treats (don't tell mama). Play in the park. And talk to each other.
When Mama comes home we spend time together reading books and getting ready for bed. I love how you can't resist tickling me. We love playing ball together too.
When I am sad you know just what to do to take my mind off of being sad and I start to laugh.
Thanks for being the best Dada for me.
I love you,
Emma Perry