Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring Break with the Duffs in Destin

Disclaimer: Picture overload here- but I learned while I was home that my family checks my blog religiously so I'm doing it for them!! 

Destin had lots to offer us during our Spring Break trip: 
EP's FIRST TIME ON THE BEACH!! Cousins that couldn't get enough of "Nema Perry", late night tennis matches, long talks about stocks and politics with my grandparents, board games, naps on the beach, homemade BYU mint Brownies, outlet shopping, grandparent's stories and advice, chickfla drive thru, and lots and lots of much needed family time. 

Briggs couldn't wait to get his hands on "Nema"


First sensation of the salt water rushing over her feet in the sand. She was a little nervous, but I was determined she was going to love it. 

Wiped out quickly from all the beach action. 



Seriously? 




Mawmaw reading Peter Rabbit to EP
You know your special when Mawmaw risks getting a tan by hitting the beach. Pops on the other hand can't wait for the strongest sun possible to rock his hot pants. :) I love this picture. 




Center of attention. 
EP advising Pops. 
Great Grandkids: Briggs. Jack. EP. Cooper

Aunt KK needs a girl- She spoils EP rotten already

It was a great trip- We have more pics, but this is all I could get together for now- Grandma Belle and EP's uncles also came to see her. It was a great trip and so fun to share Emma Perry with everyone and be at the beach. I love the beach.
Summer... are you here yet???

5 comments:

Lizzie said...

Someone literally just told me yesterday how great Destin, FL is for a vacation. These pictures confirm it! Glad you had a great time!

Aaron and Megan said...

Love love love!!! So dang cute I cant stand it!

Catherine said...

Loved all those pictures!! Emma looked like she loved the beach! She is getting so BIG! I miss you guys!

Elyse Rieder said...

Amanda she is an absolute doll!!! I love looking at the pictures of your beautiful little girl. Hope you are doing well :)

Esther Noelle said...

Love all the pictures!!! She is soo beautiful and her swimsuits are darling! Looks like will is having fun being a daddy! Miss you guys!