Wednesday, January 25, 2012

No fun being sick.

Having a sick baby is the pits. I cried more this week in frustration than the entire 4 months. She was so pitiful. Eventually I got sick as well- that was even more emotional because I felt so terrible and imagining that we had the same things I couldn't stand thinking she felt as bad as I did. Thankfully EP is feeling better and getting back to normal. Although she has still lost her high pitched squealing voice and that's pretty funny to listen to her try to make noises silently.  

I can't get enough of these toes. They always tend to find their way out of the swaddle or blanket.



 My new best friend. Nosefrida. Don't hate. Just try it. Gets so much more than the normal aspirator. And no, it is not possible for anything to get into your mouth. Just get one. Your baby will thank you. I have heard that the Windi is also awesome. 

Here's to healthy babies and Mamas. 


3 comments:

Taylor Morgan said...

hope you girls are feeling better!

The Bobos said...

:( Sick babies are no fun. The only part I love about it is that my girls get so snuggly when their sick. Emma is so beautiful, Amanda! I hope I get to meet her in person one day! Thanks for the tip about the Nosefrida. Those dumb blue boogersnatchers are the enemy. Hope you feel better soon!

ashley schmutz said...

she is TOO perfect! and i am so impressed you suck boogies out of her nose with that thing!!!!