Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Aly and Criz: You've Got Mail!

Aly and Criz came to visit and their main to do list items were to visit the scenes of "You've Got Mail" So we headed out to as many as we could squeeze in. This movie has been watched at least once a week through college life with these two- so it was extra fun to see them get so excited.

At Zabars trying out fun food. Aly loves fancy cheese and interesting grocery stores so this was right up her alley. haha. Alley.

Baby was such a great sport through the adventures.

I, of course, had to bring in a Seinfeld moment- Chocolate Babka vs Cinnamon Babka?




Cafe Lalo is where Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks are suppose to meet up for their date when they discover who the other really is...

Gray's Papaya- another classic YGM moment.


This is the front of the Shop around the corner- Its actually a cheese shop at the time of the shooting of the movie, but is now a cafe. We actually ran into other women who were doing the same thing that we were... Pretty funny.
The next day- I didn't have my camera- but we went to Meg Ryan's town house in the movie and Riverside Park where they meet at the end and realize they are in love.
"Don't you just love New York in the Fall?" with two BFFs? I do.

2 comments:

Aly said...

I love this and wish I could go back now. I also feel that I should mention to those who don't know me and read your blog that I am indeed pregnant if they are wondering why I look so large. miss you!

The Egans said...

Oh Al- You look great. Can't wait for our babies to play! xo.