Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Leaving the Island

I always laugh when people call Manhattan "The Island," but in actuality it is an island and its great to leave for a short while. Tonight, I was craving Provo food. Its amazing how we live in NYC and still crave food from Provo. Seriously, I would trade all of the fancy places here for my Provo Selections. Since Rice King is not around and I was craving Chinese, but didn't have the energy to select a place in Chinatown- William suggested hopping on the Path train and headed to New Jersey to the Mall. We hit up Panda Express and walked around the mall for a bit. Sometimes leaving the island is good for the suburban soul.
It was baby's first time to New Jersey. She approved.

1 comment:

Angie said...

She is such a beautiful child. And I am giggling that you took the Path to get Panda Express. :) I love it! I admit, I do love certain foods from Provo.