Friday, July 29, 2011

Spacious West Village Studio Available

This is the caption found on Craigslist that caught our eye 2 years ago while desperately searching for an apartment for William's internship. I loved several others, but William was SOLD on this TINY apt with no closet in a 3 floor walk up- But it had light. and it was in the most amazing neighborhood in the city. and its ours.


My favorite comment from visitors:
"Is this it?" -Jeff Nelson - Later we fit the entire Nelson family into our apartment. Quite the accomplishment.
We heard this phrase many times from friends and family and I think we both loved it. I was proud of us for living in such close quarters for so long. Note: We are only moving because we decided baby Egan may not enjoy the close quarters as much as we do.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Amazing! I'm so impressed