Friday, April 29, 2011

Graduation Day!

Will and I headed to Utah to meet some of my family and our friends to celebrate. We started off the weekend of events with an introduction to Cafe Rio. They loved it as much as I wanted them to! the next day was graduation. I was excited, but had no idea the feeling of pure giddiness that I would feel when I stepped off that stage and heard my family yelling for me (yes, they did cheer) and saw my paparazzi husband waiting to take my picture. I was overwhelmed at the feelings of support that I felt at this moment.
This is the moment.

The Supportive Fam: Mawmaw, Uncle Jim, Caroline, Will, Me, Pawpaw, Maggie, Aunt Sherry


Doesn't Maggie look great on this campus?
The best friends: Robby and Esther (Minus Rob)



This was such a fun day and I'm so excited to have my Elementary Education Major and be prepared to teach in the future. I met amazing people at BYU and had great memories.
I am thankful for my family and husband for supporting me through college and for BYU for being just the right college for me.

No comments: