Tuesday, December 28, 2010

We Wish you a Merry Christmas!

Our Christmas break was a little crazy, but we did enjoy some times with family. I went to MS and enjoyed seeing my grandparents doing pretty well and grandfathers both working towards recovery. Then I went to DC to join the Egan's and had a really nice Christmas morning full of great gifts and lots of love. I stole these pages from Catherine's blog because I got overwhelmed just thinking of loading all the great pics. She also has a great entry on the events of Christmas am. Merry Christmas everyone. I hope that everyone was able to feel the love of their family and the Savior this Season.


2 comments:

lauren ann said...

Looks like a fun-filled Christmas. So fun to get to see you guys over the holidays. Hope teaching is going well!! Now come to Cali already

Esther Noelle said...

Ew I really miss you Amanda!!!! Thanks for sending that box for Robby!!! We'll need to do another skype call soon!