Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fashion Night Out EXTRAVAGANZA

I have been working forward to Fashion Night out since last year when we happened upon the party. Its the first night of Fashion Week in NYC and its just a HUGE party anywhere that a lot of great stores are around- It was definitely worth the hype. Will did his homework to find us lots of hot spots for concerts, celebs (Olsens twins, Tori Burch), free stuff and even a little dance party for Will to show his moves.
FREE SHAKE SHACK!


Danced to DJ Cassidy spinning at Tori Burch

And even got to meet the fashionista- She was SO amazingly nice.
My loot.

My dancing man. After a great night of partying. Thank you.


1 comment:

Angie said...

I wanted to go to this but I didn't decide that until the day of and didn't plan in advance and my hubby didn't want to go with me. I told myself that it probably wasn't even fun and was just crazy and crowded and that I wasn't missing out on much. But here you go proving me wrong! Your night looks like it was very well planned out and amazing! Your hubby is awesome for going with you! Next year I will have to go.