Thursday, July 1, 2010

Grandparents


I am really lucky to have all four of my grandparents alive and healthy for all of my life. In the past few months my Grandaddy has undergone a series of surgeries and set backs, but is not letting it keep him from working towards recovery. Last minute this week I flew home to be with my Pawpaw who suddenly went into the hospital for Encephalitis, but now has fought throw that to then get pneumonia. It is still very serious, but we know he is a fighter and can get conquer this. These men are very important to me and I know they have a lot more life to live. I am thankful for both families faith in prayer, modern medicine, and family to get through this difficult time.

1 comment:

Aaron and Megan Young said...

I am praying for you and your family at this time. I love you and hope all is well.