Monday, April 5, 2010

I looked out the window and what did I see...

Happy Easter!
We had a great Easter starting off with visiting Kentwoods neighborhood in DC. There were 1000s of Cherry Blossom trees filling each street of this darling neighborhood. It was romantic and lovely. I would love to live in a sweet neighborhood like this one day with William and our family of little munchkins.



Can you believe this sight? It is so beautiful.

HAHA- I usually don't post pictures of myself. Well actually I don't usually take pictures like this, but Catherine enjoyed that she caught me dazing.






Great day together with family. I really like Easter. Its a symbol of Resurrection and new beginnings of life. New beginnings is interesting because wouldn't every beginning be a new one?
We watched conference all weekend and felt it was directed to families and how to make them follow the Gospel in such a way to find true joy. We are grateful for family.

5 comments:

Aly said...

Those pics are amazing!! I can't believe how pretty it is. You look so cute! I love your hair.

Olivia Carter said...

Oh my goodness! Those cherry blossoms are lovely! I miss DC so much sometimes!

Angie said...

WOW! Your pictures of the blossoms are BEAUTIFUL! It looks like it was so gorgeous there. How fun.

Esther Noelle said...

Beautiful pictures! You guys look so great! Amanda your hair is so long! You are so beautiful!

Sara said...

Amanada! it was so fun seeing you guys.. love the pics. Love your hair cut and your white pants :) Oh yes, and of course the cherry blossoms..